Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M) 2014
Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M) is an international academic-industrial conference dedicated to all academic researchers and industrial actors working on complex industrial systems engineering.
The aim of the CSD&M 2014 conference is to cover as completely as possible the field of complex systems sciences & practices. Thus, the two following types of contributions are welcome:
- Scientific contributions: scientific and technical methods & tools for analyzing, modelling, simuling, optimizing, verifying, validating and qualifying complex industrial systems;
- Industrial contributions: case studies, returns of experience & exchanges of good practices with respect to general or specific types of complex industrial systems.
In order to make the CSD&M 2014 conference a convergence forum of the academic and industrial communities interested in complex industrial systems, the organization is based on a key rule of complete parity between academics and industrialists. This principle reflects in particular in the balanced academic and industrial compositions of the conference program commitee and of the invited speakers.
The official language of the conference will be English. It can be used for the talks, the electronic proceedings (which will be made available through the conference website) and for the final paper-published proceedings according to the Springer Verlag - that will be our publisher - regulations.
The conference will take place by November 12-14, 2014 at Salons of the Hotel des Arts et Métiers in downtown rive gauche, Paris (Subway station: Iéna), close by the Musée Guimet and not far from the Place Trocadéro, the most beautiful view on Eiffel Tower.
- Abstract submission (optional): March 26, 2014
- Paper submission:
April 9, 2014April 16, 2014
- Results announcement: May 30, 2014
- Camera ready final versions for publications: June 30, 2014
- Best papers awards: November 14, 2014